Apply for the Plug & Play Spring Silicon Valley Acceleration Program Now!
As part of our efforts to accelerate high tech companies in Singapore, we would like to invite all IT startups and SMEs to embark on our Plug & Play Acceleration Program in our headquarters in Sunnyvale California.
The Plug & Play Silicon Valley Startup Acceleration Program is a 3-month program designed to provide international startups with a structured way of accessing the resources of Silicon Valley through Plug & Play.
During the 3-month program, companies will have structured access to the strategic resources of Plug & Play, including fund-raising opportunities through direct introductions to VCs and other investors, business development opportunities through our corporate and technology partners as well as coaching and mentoring opportunities through our network of advisors.
Nearer to the end of the program, each company will have a reserved opportunity to take part in an investment forum, which will allow them setup a demo booth at the event attended by 60-80 investors and around 500 members of the public. All companies will be put through pitch coaching and selected companies will be given the chance to pitch on stage.
Upon completion of the program, if the company manages to secure funding while they are on the program, Plug & Play will co-invest with the TIS program in Singapore as well.
Companies will be expected to pay the USD 15,000.00 program fee prior to embarking on the program.
For more details, take a look at the Acceleration Program Summary.
- Companies that apply must be registered as a legal entity in Singapore.
- Companies must have high core value added activities in Singapore. (such as research and development centers, operations center and regional/ global headquarters)
- Companies must be building a product in the areas of consumer Internet, software, mobile, wireless, gaming, social media and other IT verticals. Service companies need not apply.
- Companies should already have an existing product and have had some user traction.
- Companies with revenue will be preferred but need not be profitable yet.
- Interested companies are will be required to apply by submitting both:
- An executive summary of not more than 1 page (See Sample Template below)
- A 10-slide presentation on the overview of the company (no standard format)
Selection and Approval Process
- Plug & Play will select up to 5 companies to participate in the Acceleration Program based on the potential of the company and the clear goals and benefits that the company would gain from the program.
- Shortlisted companies will be informed of the decision by 30th March 2012 and will be expected to pay the program fee within 1 week after being informed.
Commencement of Program
- Companies are expected to arrive in the United States no later than 8th April 2012.
- The Plug & Play University will begin on 10thApril, so companies should have arrived and settled down by then.
For enquiries, please contact:
Business Development Manager
Plug & Play Singapore
HP: +65 9026 6200